Serwery CS 1.6 -  DeathRun.pl
All that is happening amid Microsoft looking - Wersja do druku

+- Serwery CS 1.6 - DeathRun.pl (http://deathrun.pl)
+-- Dział: Działy tematyczne (/forum-Dzialy-tematyczne--15)
+--- Dział: Grafika i video (/forum-Grafika-i-video--149)
+---- Dział: Zlecenia darmowe (/forum-Zlecenia-darmowe--144)
+---- Wątek: All that is happening amid Microsoft looking (/temat-All-that-is-happening-amid-Microsoft-looking--19228)

All that is happening amid Microsoft looking - doris89592 - 19-04-2023 10:25

I do have some problem believing that Diablo IV Gold an April 2023 date can be trusted. The game is Triple A game production. It is almost certain that whatever the first time you announce a date for a game, regardless of matter how confident the developer is, it most likely, it will be delayed at least one time. Let's call it"Starfield" rule "Starfield" standard.

And in Diablo's case, there's extra Blizzard drama attached, including the departure of its main character throughout the production. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised when Diablo 4 was pushed into summer, or I suppose within a month, once the game is announced, the plans for April may even be altered.

All that is happening amid Microsoft looking to acquire Activision Blizzard for nearly $70 billion. This deal is fighting to gain approval in a variety of countries. And while Call of Duty is the major focus, the concept is that in the future, a Microsoft-owned Blizzard would be putting the console as well as PC editions of Diablo 4 on Game Pass, the way they do with almost everything they own.

Unlike Call of Duty, where previous Sony agreements have prevented that from making it available to Game Pass for a few years, it's unlikely anything similar to that is applicable to Diablo which could be a major victory for Microsoft.

I'm not keen on the notion it is possible that Diablo 4 is going to be an Xbox exclusive because the following reasons: A) Microsoft wants those alt-platform sales and B) I don't think this acquisition deal is going to Diablo 4 Gold for sale close by the time this game releases. But never say never, I suppose.